Re: [ydn-javascript] how to make YUI support globalization for other languages, e.g. Chinese

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2008
      yebigroc,

      What YUI component are you using?

      Regards,
      Eric

      On Sep 2, 2008, at 6:02 AM, yebigroc wrote:

      I didn't find any solution, the display of Chinese in YUI is not
      correct.

      thanks for any help

    • yebigroc
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2008
        I used for the common functions, such as in menu list, I want to add
        some Chinese, but it doesn't work well, seeming problem in encoding

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Eric Miraglia <miraglia@...>
        wrote:

        > yebigroc,
        >
        > What YUI component are you using?
        >
        > Regards,
        > Eric
        >

        > On Sep 2, 2008, at 6:02 AM, yebigroc wrote:
        >
        > > I didn't find any solution, the display of Chinese in YUI is not
        > > correct.
        > >
        > > thanks for any help

      • yebigroc
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2008
          thanks Eric, I fixed this problem, it's not YUI's fault, but the
          encoding difference in my development tools

          thanks again

          --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "yebigroc" <yebigroc@...>