Triggering a column resize after cell formatting on DataTable

  • Todd Wells
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008
      I'd like to trigger a column resize after all the cells in my DataTable have been through the formatter -- in my case the formatter does some forced wrapping and once that is complete I'd like to size the column to the appropriate width.  What event can I subscribe to in order to do this?  I'm hesitant to subscribe to render because the column-resizing itself will need to be rendered (potentially setting up recursion).

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008
        I am not sure why would you need it, the DataTable calls _syncColWidths
        once all columns have been rendered so whatever your formatter does it
        should be already accounted for.

        Satyam