how to make YUI support globalization for other languages, e.g. Chinese

  • yebigroc
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2008
      I didn't find any solution, the display of Chinese in YUI is not
      correct.

      thanks for any help
    • Eric Miraglia

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2008
          I used for the common functions, such as in menu list, I want to add
          some Chinese, but it doesn't work well, seeming problem in encoding

          --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Eric Miraglia <miraglia@...>
          wrote:

          > yebigroc,
          >
          > What YUI component are you using?
          >
          > Regards,
          > Eric
          >

          > On Sep 2, 2008, at 6:02 AM, yebigroc wrote:
          >
          > > I didn't find any solution, the display of Chinese in YUI is not
          > > correct.
          > >
          > > thanks for any help

        • yebigroc
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 2, 2008
            thanks Eric, I fixed this problem, it's not YUI's fault, but the
            encoding difference in my development tools

            thanks again

            --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "yebigroc" <yebigroc@...>