doBeforeParseData not fired when recordset empty?

  • Christian Tiberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2008
      Hello!

      I've got a report in an iframe. I use the doBeforeParseData event to signal that the data has arrived, and is about to be fed into the datatable. But when there are no records, no event fires, and my app sits there twiddling its thumbs. Any hints? Another event to subscribe to, perhaps?

      Best regards,
      Christian Tiberg