i want change cell color...

  • magefister
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2008
      i want change cell color...
      for example..

      there are 4 cells.

      {key:"abc"},
      {key:"abc2"},
      {key:"abc3"},
      {key:"abc4"}

      and i want chage color of "abc4" cell..

      how can i do for it??
    • santini.alberto
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2008
        Hello.

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "magefister" <magefister@...>
        wrote:

        > i want change cell color...

        Using a DataTable widget (http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/datatable/),
        I change the background of the cell in the formatter of the column.

        For instance,

        var myColumnDefs = [
        {
        key: "min",
        label: "Min %",
        width: 48,
        formatter: function (el, oRecord, oColumn, oData) {
        if (isNaN(oData) || oData < 0) {
        oData = 0;
        }
        if (oData > 100) {
        oData = 100;
        }
        el.innerHTML = YAHOO.util.Number.format(oData, {
        prefix: "",
        decimalPlaces: 2,
        decimalSeparator: ".",
        thousandsSeparator: ","
        });
        el.align = "right";

        if (oData > 0) {
        el.style.backgroundColor = "#FFA0A0";
        } else {
        el.style.backgroundColor = "#FFFFFF";
        }
        },

        Alberto
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2008
          If you want to change the color of the whole cell, notice that each
          column has an className assigned to it based on the "yui-dt-col-" prefix
          followed by the column key, in your case, "yui-dt-col-abc4". Simply
          define a CSS style for that selector and it will happen. The row above
          has styles yui-dt-odd and yui-dt-even so that with the appropriate
          selectors you can change the color of a column and still provide two
          different shadings for alternate rows.

          Satyam