YUI developer wanted

  • Eleftherios Stavridis
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008
      We are looking to hire a JavaScript developer (on a contract basis) to work with
      2 Python developers and an Interaction Designer in building a fairly small web app.

      We would like someone who is experienced in YUI, understands "JavaScript: The
      Good Parts", uses JSLint, and writes clean code.

      If interested, please email us a CV and URLs with samples of work to eleftherios
      [AT] phgroup [DOT] com.

      Thank you.