Re: [ydn-javascript] this.initializetable is not a function!

  • Frank Dietrich
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2008
      sounds like a scope problem.

      You're setting the callback's scope to recTable. the actual
      table seems to be recTable.zoneDataTable.
      I assume there is a "this.initializetable" call in the onDataReturnInitalizeTable
      whitch fails as "this" is recTable and not recTable.zoneDataTable.

      You're not providing much information, but I guess it's something like that.

      Did you try to set a breakpoint in firefox and explore what "this" is?

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2008
        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Dietrich"
        <fdietrich@...> wrote:

        > sounds like a scope problem.
        >
        > You're setting the callback's scope to recTable. the actual
        > table seems to be recTable.zoneDataTable.
        > I assume there is a "this.initializetable" call in the
        > onDataReturnInitalizeTable whitch fails as "this" is recTable and
        not > recTable.zoneDataTable.

        > You're not providing much information, but I guess it's something
        like > that.

        And you where exactly right! :p