Web-site built with YUI

  • limdongwon77
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2008
      Let me introduce a web-site, which was built with YUI library

      http://freecellproject.com/

      I made a freecell game using javascript.

      All game features are built with YUI and Javascript.

      For server-side, PHP was used.

      How about visit the site and play a freecell?
    • Eric Miraglia
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
        limdongwon77,

        Thanks for sharing.

        Be sure to put this up on Yahoo Gallery in the YUI category!

        Regards,
        Eric