Proper procedure for resetting a drop source after an invalid drop?

  • Karr, David
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2008
      Proper procedure for resetting a drop source after an invalid drop?

      If I'm dragging something and I drop it on an invalid location, I'd like to reset everything to before the drag started.  I looked through the examples, and I didn't see something that covered this situation.

      Would the process for this require that on the startdrag event I record the x/y location of the draggable object, and then on the invaliddrop event, I reset the draggable object's location to the saved x/y value from before?  I assume the object I set the location of would be the object I wrapped with a DDProxy?