explore images with treeView

  • mohamed gomaa
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2008

      I'm using tree view to map image folders. I've already gotten the folders and drawn the tree.
      I want when I click the folder(node), show inner images. I don't know how to use the node click event and where I write my code.
      Would you help me please?

      website design

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2008
        See:

        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/treeview/#events

        you would most likely respond to labelClick as shown in the last few
        lines of the code box in that section.

        Satyam