Displaying a modal panel will make browser scrollbar appears

  • davide_montesin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2008

      I have a small test page. All the content fit into the browser
      windows, then no scrollbar is showed by the browser. I use
      FF2. When I click a button, I create a new Panel with dinamic
      content. then I render it on documento.body and make show.

      Surprisly then the browser will show scrollbars. If then I
      close the panel the scrollbars will disappears.

      Why the panel will make the scrollbars appears? Some hint?
      Is a css problem?

      Thanks in advance!