Support "copy to clipboard" for YUI example

  • mingfai22
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 9:34 PM
      on top of every examples in the YUI document, there are "view plain" |
      "print" | ? actions. Is it possible to add a "copy to clipboard"?

      Given that we always need to copy sample code from the YUI
      examples/docs, and it's less convenient to click "view plain" and then
      select content from the pop-up window

      Other sites are doing that, for example, dzone has the "copy to
      clipboard" option:
      http://css.dzone.com/news/how-create-tabbed-box-yui-tabs

      p.s. if the idea is adopted, please don't follow dzone to show a ok
      confirmation prompt. it's annoying.

      regards,
      mingfai