Removing default CSS "sam" using YUI Loader

  • jerry_gagliano
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2008
      First off I want to say good job to the creator of the default skin
      called "sam". But I don't want to use this default skin which is
      possible to change but I am having difficulties using different CSS
      files with the YUI Loader that I created. I basically want to create
      my skin from scratch but of course using the core CSS files so I have
      more control of what I want.

      First off I don't want to use this:

      skin: {

      defaultSkin: 'sam',
      overrides: {
      colorpicker: ['myCPSkin'],
      treeview: ['myTVSkin']
      }
      },

      Reason is I do not want to place all my style sheets within the yui
      build folders which I have a separate CSS folder. Even if I do want to
      use this method which i did I always get a javascript error.

      So when i use the YUI Loader and load the libraries for ex: require:
      ['datatable', 'layout', ...] how can I remove the sam's default skin
      from the lib? I tried this
      "YAHOO.util.Get.css('/css/admin/layout.css');" hoping it will use my
      style sheet but the default skin still loads up.

      Any clues?