DataTable: inline editing like Yahoo Mail?

  • j_g_design
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2008
      Hi,

      I am noticing that the inline editing functionality of the datatable pops up all these different
      boxes and options, while inline editing for Yahoo Mail (change folder names for instance)
      does it more spreadsheet like, smoother.

      Is there a setting that makes inline editing more like Yahoo Mail?

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2008
        The DataTable has no such setting. You can do a great deal by adjusting
        the CSS styles for the elements making up the pop up editor and you can
        override showCellEditor, but there is no setting for what you are asking.

        Satyam