Re: [ydn-javascript] What if JavaScript Disabled

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29 3:37 PM
      alee,

      Take a look at the Layout Manager example that uses Grids CSS as a markup/css foundation:

      This implementation will fall back to the Grids layout if JavaScript is disabled.

      -Eric

      On Aug 28, 2008, at 2:18 AM, alee wrote:

      Hi,

      I am trying to compare the pro's and cons for a particular layout. Our main requriement is to have FLEXIBLE LAYOUT.

      I want to know what if JavaScript is disabled? Will this work properly or this provides alternative?