Dialog + Cookie Help

  • Mark Ian Tilog
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2008
      I have a dialog that has a Post method in it that update a cookie...
      The cookie has an expiraion...

      Whenever the cookie will expire the dialog will be shown for input so
      that the cookie will be updated...

      The instruction after the dialog will be shown will wait until the
      cookie is updated...

      It is advisable to use infinite loop so that it will execute nothing
      until the cookie is updated?

      the dialog has no cancel button so the form must be submitted first.

      my code looks like this:

      if(YAHOO.util.Cookie.get("user_id",Number) == null)
      {
      dialog.show();

      while(YAHOO.util.Cookie.get("user_id",Number) == null)
      {}
      }

      is my coding correct?