Re: [ydn-javascript] Condtional row coloring in a DataTable

  • Frank Dietrich
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 28, 2008
      >I am tryin to make conditional row coloring in my DataTable
      >following the example listed in YUI Library Examples for
      >DataTable. But unfotunately, I can not get the result I
      want.

      OK, found some issues. I think, the killer was that You did not define the shortcut for the Dom

      var Dom = YAHOO.util.Dom;

      because, after some minor changes I came to the updateMarks but also got no coloring. Dom simply
      was not defined.

      besides that, I found Your field definitions ended with a trailing colon ( .... {key: "field6"},]... ) witch I think is a problem in IE

      the reference to the YUI files used a local file path ( "C:\Program Files...." ). Can't tell You if this works. And I added reference to datatable.css, YAHOO-DOM-EVENT and ELEMENT-BETA-MIN

      You may play with them and see if they are necessary but this way it now worked for me:

      HTH

      Frank

      www.dd-tech.de    -    www.personalplanung.com     -    www.kulturbox.de