Setting the node style

  • labergf123
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2008
      Hi everyone Noob here,
      I am building a tree and everything works great except that I cannot
      set the style of the node text. I have a style entry in the head
      section:
      <STYLE type=text/css>
      .x2TreeNode {font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 8pt;}
      </STYLE>

      Here is my code adding a node:
      var tmpNode = new YAHOO.widget.TextNode(
      {"label":unescape(oNode.getAttribute('title')),
      "labelStyle":"x2TreeNode",
      "request": oNode},
      branch, false);

      Like I said the tree builds correctly the only problem I am having is
      with the style.

      Thanks for the help.