Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: Bug in addListener() with Arrays / Collections ?

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 26, 2008
      I don't have a good answer for you, John.  I would have expected the code to run identically in both pages.  The page that's succeeding is running the current version of YUI and the page that's failing is running an older version, but that API hasn't changed between 2.2.0 and 2.5.2.  (http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/build/event/README )

      If you have a repro case where adding multiple listeners is failing in the current YUI version, please file a bug in SourceForge with a link to your repro case and we'll take a look.

      Regards,
      Eric

      On Aug 26, 2008, at 5:39 PM, schulzjf wrote:

      Sorry if I wasn't clear. I just visit
      http://developer. yahoo.com/ yui/event/ and
      http://developer. yahoo.com/ yui/docs/ module_event. html and run that
      code in a Firebug console.