Re: [ydn-javascript] YUI 2.x to 3.x Migration Plan

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2008
      You can find all conversations about YUI 3 in:

      You can even download a preview and see the docs. It is quite different
      from 2.x, you will have to re-write good chunks of whatever you have.

      Nevertheless, the 2.x code line will continue, possibly for several
      releases, perhaps not with new features but fixes and such. Anyway,
      that's what I've heard

      Satyam