Fwd: Documentation Generator

  • billwaynescott
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 9:12 AM
      Forwarding this to the JavaScript Yahoo! Group.

      --- In ydn-patterns@yahoogroups.com, "gfisher365" <gerry@...> wrote:

      I had been dreaming for sometime that someday some kind soul would
      provide a documentation generator for JavaScript, similar to the one I
      use in Java. My dream seems to have come true.

      Will the design patterns team be releasing this jsdoc generator to the
      JavaScript community? This would be a godsend that I could do with it.

      --- End forwarded message ---