Re: [ydn-javascript] Yahoo Autocomplete in JSP/JSF Page

  • Martin Tschofen
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2008
      Have you looked at the HTML that shows up in the browser?
      You can use FireBug to interactively change styles to see what works and what doesn't...martin

      On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 3:56 AM, aydi_cet <aydi_cet@...> wrote:

      Hi,
      I am new to this topic and I am trying to integrate the yui components
      to my project. So, I've got a form where I have integrated the
      autocomplete code on a textfield. But this textfield is always shown
      smaller than the others. Is there anyway to change its size? I'm
      working on netbeans and I've tried it with css, but it always changes
      the size of the container not of the textfield.
      Here is my code:
      <yahoo:autoComplete binding="#{Formular.autoComplete_pbez}"
      styleClass="autocomplete"
      completionMethod="{Formular.autoComplete_pbez_complete}"
      id="autoComplete_pbez" value="{SessionBean1.userInfo.form.projektbez}"/>

      Please, can anyonae help me?
      Thanks.

      aydi