Re: [ydn-javascript] DataTable: Satyam's dt_serverdriven.html

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2008
      I should take that example off-line. If you check the 2.6 preview, all
      this section has changed so the example is not longer worth the trouble,
      after all, if you wait just a short while, it will all be different. If
      anything is left worth in it is the idea of reading the meta information
      in one of the DataSource overrides and do the calls to insertColumn to
      built the column defs dynamically, otherwise, the whole part on how to
      handle sorting and pagination is not worth fixing, the best is to hold
      on to 2.6.

      Satyam