Re: [ydn-javascript] yui css issues

  • Nate Koechley
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24 3:15 AM
      Hey zxieca101,

      On Aug 22, 2008, at 11:01 PM, zxieca101 wrote:

      > 1. In grids.css, reset-fonts-grids.css, there contain:
      > "s .yui-gb .yui-gd div.first {width:32%;}",
      > what is this 's'? is it a typo?

      This is a typo. A fix has been checked in that will ship with 2.6.0.
      Thanks for the report.

      > 2. The side padding of bd area, when the font is mediam, it looks
      > fine, but if the browser font setting is changed to larger or largest,
      > the side padding simply shrink to none.

      What behavior do you expect and recommend in this situation? If I'm
      understanding you correctly you'd prefer that some small amount of
      padding between the grid and the browser's edge is always preserved?
      Please consider filing a bug or feature request in our YUI trackers: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=165715

      > 3. The right most grid column, again when the browser font setting is
      > changed to larger or largest, move to a new line. This is not the
      > expected behaivior, the expected behaivior is the browser window
      > expand horizontally, and the rightmost column scroll to the right.

      Hmm, I'm not able to repro this right now. Do you have a URL? Which
      browser/environment? Again, please file this in our tracker: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=165715

      Thanks,
      Nate