When panel is closed, links that were behind it can't be clicked

  • Dave Phillips
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2008
      Hello,

      I am invoking a simple panel (see code below). When the panel is
      closed, using the close icon, any links that were 'behind' the panel
      no longer work unless I reload the page. It seems something that
      is 'invisible' is still on the screen and 'over' the main elements of
      the page. Other links on the page DO still work (it's not just
      links, also images with 'onclick' events too).

      Another note is that when I move the panel around, wherever it is
      when I click Close is the area where the links don't work anymore.

      Lastly, it seems to be something in my content that is causing it (i
      can't post it all here as it's too much and also proprietary). If I
      use the content below, just test content, then it works as expected.

      If you have any suggestions as to what in my content could be causing
      this issue, please let me know.

      Sincerely,

      Dave Phillips

      var myDimmerContainer = new YAHOO.widget.Panel("wait",
      { width:"800px",
      fixedcenter:true,
      close:true,
      modal:true,
      draggable:true,
      visible:false,
      constraintoviewport:true,
      iframe:true
      }
      );
      myDimmerContainer.setHeader('Test');
      myDimmerContainer.setBody
      myDimmerContainer.setFooter("");
      myDimmerContainer.render(document.body);
      myDimmerContainer.show();