Hide and Show DIV with YUI

  • prashantgraju
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 23, 2008
      Hi

      I'm looking for a very simple method to high and show a DIV using YUI
      the below example is perfect:

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/3/examples/anim/reverse_clean.html

      However the example uses YUI 3, is there a way to replicate this using
      YUI 2, or is it ok to use YUI 2?

      Kind Regards
      schone
    • Frank Dietrich
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 23, 2008
        >I'm looking for a very simple method to high and show a DIV using YUI
        >the below example is perfect:
        >
        >http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/3/examples/anim/reverse_clean.html
        >
        >However the example uses YUI 3, is there a way to replicate this using
        >YUI 2, or is it ok to use YUI 2?

        search for the topic "animation height set to content?" in this group. There is a post from me just two days ago showing how You could do it.

        HTH

        Frank

        www.dd-tech.de - www.personalplanung.com - www.kulturbox.de
      • Eric Miraglia
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 23, 2008
          prashantgraju,

          You may want to check out this YUI-based toggling code from Lutsr.nl:

          It was featured on YUIBlog on July 18 and may answer some of your implementation needs.

          -Eric

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 23, 2008
            Thanks guys!

            Worked prefectly!