How to expand(resize) a column on draging

  • kchinnamsc
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2008
      HI All,

      I am using datatable to to dispaly my reports. Mytable
      contains 5 columns.In that first column contains more than 50
      charecters.Startin g i am displaying only 30 char because of to disply
      remaing columns also..

      On draging the first column I want to see the all 50 charecters by
      reducing the second column size(i.e collapsing the second column).
      I tried with "YAHOO.util.DD" but I could not get the solutuin.Can any
      body give me good solution with example its very help full to me.

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/datatable/dt_colshowhide_source
      .html in this link i found moving and hiding but I want to expand the
      column.

      Thanks in Advance

      Babu