Buttons in a array list problem

  • betterchoice2008
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2008
      I have this situation (simplified) in my application:

      function MyBtns(){
      this.btns;
      this.init = function(){
      for(var i=0;i<8;i++){
      this.btns.push(new YAHOO.widget.Button({id:"btn_"+i,
      type: "button" ... etc}}));)
      var myBtns = new MyBtns();
      myBtns.init();

      The buttons list rendered correctly but when mouse is over it delay so
      much to change background style and so, some buttons stay with style
      hover and not in normal even cursor is not over them (if i move the
      cursor rapid).
    • Todd Kloots
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 25, 2008
        Can you provide a URL to an example that exhibits the issue? It is
        difficult to figure out the cause without the actual source code. If
        you don't feel comfortable sending the URL out to the group, feel free
        to email me directly.

        Thanks,
        Todd