Re: [ydn-javascript] Displaying the root node of a TreeView

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2008
      Nils-H,

      The root node does not have a visual representation.

      If you want to create a tree in which all nodes descend from a single visual parent, just create a single Text (or other) Node at the top level and make all children descendants of that.

      Regards,
      Eric

      On Aug 22, 2008, at 11:48 AM, nilshelge_garli wrote:

      Hi!

      I'm checking out the TreeView component, and I can't seem to find out
      how to display the root node of the tree? Any hints?

      Nils-H