dialog panel visibility

  • kevi1122
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2008
      On initial load of a page, all of the "popup" dialogs are hidden, but
      because it's not done by using display:none, I get a really large
      scroll bar on my page. Is there a display: false property or anything
      as part of the dialog widget?

      YAHOO.forms.container.example = new YAHOO.widget.Dialog("example",
      { fixedcenter : false,
      visible : false,
      constraintoviewport : false,
      buttons : [ { text:"Submit", handler:handleSubmit, isDefault:true },
      { text:"Cancel", handler:handleCancel } ]
      });