Autocomplete question

  • mtorres253
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 22, 2008
      Hi all,

      I'm using the YUI autocomplete to search through a JS array. Each element in the array
      contains multiple words and I want them all subject to the query. But, I only want results
      where the query string matches the beginning of the word.

      For example:

      if the query is "do"

      I *do not* want it to match "Aikido Class"

      I *do* want it to match "Chiropractic Doctor"

      Is there a way to handle this by manipulating the sQuery, or by accessing and parsing the
      aResults *before* they get populated into the list?

      Thanks!

      Michael