Displaying the root node of a TreeView

  • nilshelge_garli
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2008
      Hi!

      I'm checking out the TreeView component, and I can't seem to find out
      how to display the root node of the tree? Any hints?

      Nils-H
    • Eric Miraglia
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 22, 2008
        Nils-H,

        The root node does not have a visual representation.

        If you want to create a tree in which all nodes descend from a single visual parent, just create a single Text (or other) Node at the top level and make all children descendants of that.

        Regards,
        Eric