YUI Grid CSS more than 1 Header Question

  • prashantgraju
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 22, 2008
      I'm current using th grid css layout tool to create my websites layout
      - the thing is I need more than 1 header, so I just replicated the

      The problem is I need to apply unique styling to these headers - for
      example different heights and background images, similar to this site!

      Will using custom CSS effect the the cross compatibility of browsers
      which YUI supports, and would it take apart all the good work YUI has
      done with CSS Grid layouts?

      Any help and suggestions would be extremely appreciated!

      Kind Regards
      schone
    • Nate Koechley
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 22, 2008
        Hey schone,

        Actually, the div#hd isn't impacted by CSS within YUI Grids, so you're
        welcome to change that to div.hd or div#hd1 and div#hd2. As long as
        they are stacked, it will be fine.

        Thanks,
        Nate

        On Aug 22, 2008, at 7:46 AM, prashantgraju wrote:

        > I'm current using th grid css layout tool to create my websites layout
        > - the thing is I need more than 1 header, so I just replicated the
        >
        > The problem is I need to apply unique styling to these headers - for
        > example different heights and background images, similar to this site!
        >
        > Will using custom CSS effect the the cross compatibility of browsers
        > which YUI supports, and would it take apart all the good work YUI has
        > done with CSS Grid layouts?
        >
        > Any help and suggestions would be extremely appreciated!
        >
        > Kind Regards
        > schone

      • prashantgraju
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 22, 2008
          Hi Nate,

          Thanks for your prompt reply.

          So I should be able to apply standard CSS within the YUI hd and have
          no issues with cross compatibility?

          Schone