Catch All Javascript errors

  • Victor Manuel Velásquez
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2008
      Hi I need to catch all javascript errors in my application for make an
      statistics error monitor, now I can catch the errors in javascript
      code, but If I have a syntactical error inside a custom YUI event I
      can't the catch error with the try ... catch block nor the onevent
      error , the error isn't fired or bubbled.

      Can you help me with this?????

      Thanks!!!!