about dataTable selectRow

  • lujin.0520
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2008
      how can I select a row after data get rended to TBODY?

      I tried to use doBeforeCallback function, but it didn't work.

      I think if I can use a function like "doAfterCallback".
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 23, 2008
        The table is not yet drawn in any of the doBefore events. Listen to
        event initEvent on the DataTable for the first time or renderEvent for
        table refreshes.

        Satyam