Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: AutoComplete within dialog

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 21 11:57 AM
      marcodontsaypolo,

      This (admittedly old) discussion of the issue may be of interest:

      It's based on old versions of the library, but the summary of your two principal options is still worth reading.

      Regards,
      Eric

      On Aug 20, 2008, at 4:03 PM, marcodontsaypolo wrote:

      I have created an example of the problem here: http://www.accountm aven.com/ pages/test/ simpledialog. htm
      Hopefully this helps. Remember to view in IE.

      Thanks,
      Marco