Re: [ydn-javascript] Loading javascript from dynamically generated tabs

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21 11:53 AM
      cottontaility,

      Check out this message from a few months ago:

      Caridy's Dispatcher plugin is not part of the YUI distribution, but many YUI users have had good success with it, and it's well-documented.

      -Eric

      On Aug 20, 2008, at 4:53 PM, cottontaillity wrote:

      I've been using a tab control that draws in data from a dynamic source. The dynamic html
      has a few javascript functions. They're not running. I'm assuming that the browser doesn't
      evaluate javascript that is inserted after the page loads. Am I correct? Is there any way around
      this?