Inline Editor: dropdown menu: Display the text not value on select

  • ericholmstrom
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21 12:12 AM
      Hi Guys, questions about the drop down menu for inline editing.  When I select an option (which shows the display text) and click okay (see Image 1) it then changes the display text to the value (see Image 2).

      Is there anyway to stop this? I need the value when it comes to saving the data but I do not need it to be displayed to the user. Any suggestions?

      Image 1

      Image 2
    • ericholmstrom
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 23 12:27 AM