RE: [ydn-javascript] Re: photo box

  • Steven Peterson
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 2, 2006

      Priya,

      Can you please describe the problem?

      Thanks!

      Steven Peterson

      Web Developer, Platform Engineering

      Yahoo!

      From: ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of sandysubha
      Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 3:01 PM
      To: ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ydn-javascript] Re: photo box

      I just changed the static url in the

      photos:[{src:"Sample.s?id="+ id,caption:title}]

      now its working in firefox....but not in IE??

      Any suggestions please to make photobox working in IE??

      Thanks
      Priya
      <peterson@...> wrote:

      > Priya,
      >

      > The PhotoBox is only a simple example. You can modify the code to
      make them
      > dynamic in whatever way you'd like, but that functionality isn't
      built
      > directly into the class. If you create a more complex version of
      PhotoBox,

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 23, 2006
        I have written a php code that make photobox dynamic by the use of PHP.

        this script should be included in the head of your html/php document.
        It needs a script (i've called it gallery.js) with the code of the
        photobox and the word LISTA_IMG instead of the static list of photoes.
        (it use two other files: lista_img with the list of image, with path,
        one for line and lista_caption with the list in the same order of
        capiton):

        <?php
        echo "<script>";
        $replacement="";
        $handle = fopen("collection/lista_img", "r");
        $handle2 = fopen("collectiom/lista_caption", "r");
        while (!feof($handle) && !feof($handle2)) {
        $buffer1=fgets($handle, 4096);
        $buffer2=fgets($handle2, 4096);
        $replacement.=
        "{src:\"http://www.your-site.it/".trim($buffer1)."\",caption:\"".trim($buffer2)."\"}";
        if(!feof($handle)) {
        $replacement.= ",";

        $fg= fopen("gallery.js", "r");
        while (!feof($fg)) {
        $stringa=fgets($fg, 4096);
        //echo $stringa;
        echo preg_replace("|LISTA_IMG|", $replacement, $stringa);
        }
        fclose($fg);
        fclose($handle);
        fclose($handle2);