Re: [ydn-javascript] Scrollbars in Panels?

  • Frank Dietrich
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2008
      I am implementing a panel with potentially quite a bit of text. I'm trying to enable scrollbars for the underlying <div> element, but haven't had much success.
          #segmentDialog .bd { font-size: 11px; width: 200px; overflow:auto; }
          .yui-panel-container.hide-scrollbars #segmentDialog .bd { overflow: hidden; }
          .yui-panel-container.show-scrollbars #segmentDialog .bd { overflow: auto; }
      Did You check in FireBug if Your overflow style really gets set the way You think it should?
      Go to the HTML-tab in firebug, click on "inspect" and select Your panel in Your page. It then should be selected in the HMTL-view and You can see and tweak the actual styles in the "styles" section on the right side.

      HTH

      Frank

      www.dd-tech.de    -    www.personalplanung.com     -    www.kulturbox.de