Re: [ydn-javascript] Determining when a DataTable is fully loaded

  • Frank Dietrich
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 19, 2008
      Christian,

      > ... My impression was that initEvent was fired right after
      construction,
      > before anything else was done. Don't know why though :)
      I fell over this as well. I think because in the language I normally work with (VFP), init() is the constructor and gets only called once when initializing the Object. Here init() also fires when You initializeTable(). In this case it's also init() You need to look for, not renderEvent()

      Frank

      www.dd-tech.de    -    www.personalplanung.com     -    www.kulturbox.de