Re: [ydn-javascript] Inline Row Editing Feature

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2008
      I forgot about this one. The feature request is still open. The entry
      in SourceForge includes some code that worked in those days, probably
      doesn't work now.

      http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1717216&group_id=165715&atid=836479
      <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1717216&group_id=165715&atid=836479>

      Satyam