Re: Nige's Drag And Drop Tree Upgrade

  • mattesid
    Message 1 of 37 , Aug 2 7:39 AM
      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Roman" <romeml@...> wrote:
      >> There's something wrong with it -- the tree is practically
      invisible. <<

      You probably mean in MSIE. The tree renders fine in firefox. The
      problem is simply that old Div height problem. Try setting the
      height:auto on #menuContainer. You will see the tree. You'll have to
      mess with Nige's containers, depending on your application.

      Nige, it would be reallly helpful if your sample addressed this fix,
      as I think the MSIE failure sends a lot of people off in search of
      another solution, missing out on all the fine work you have done here.

      -M
    • Nige White
      Message 37 of 37 , Aug 2 11:35 PM
        I'm not writing for the general public. The application will not be
        released for at least a year. I'm sharing this code with other
        developers as a matter of interest, and to encourage further development
        and sharing of useful YUI widgets.