Re: Nige's Drag And Drop Tree Upgrade

  • Roman
    Message 1 of 37 , Aug 2 1:37 AM
      There's something wrong with it -- the tree is practically invisible.

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Nige White <nigelw@...> wrote:

      > The latest version at
      > https://secure0.forward-comp.co.uk/yui/cv/test.html is using 0.11.*

    • Nige White
      Message 37 of 37 , Aug 2 11:35 PM
        I'm not writing for the general public. The application will not be
        released for at least a year. I'm sharing this code with other
        developers as a matter of interest, and to encourage further development
        and sharing of useful YUI widgets.