RE: [ydn-javascript] Reset Calendars

  • Steven Peterson
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2006

      The only thing that you need to double up on is the setting of minDate and maxDate. You can call .reset() directly against your calendar, just like you call render().

      Steven Peterson

      Web Developer, Platform Engineering

      Yahoo!

      From: peterson@...
      Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 17:21:56 -0700

      If you use reset(), the min and max dates will remain, because they are not related to the selections. If you want to clear min and maxDate, you can set them to null.

      From: peterson@...
      Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 17:08:47 -0700

      Have you tried calendar.reset()? That sets the state to what it was initially. calendar.clear() will completely clear the calendar.

      From: don_lacuran@...
      Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 16:35:33 -0700
      Subject: [ydn-javascript] Reset Calendars

      When somebody clicks the reset button I would like the calendars to reset back to how they were when I first rendered them.  I cleared the min and max dates that are set when the calendars have a date selected.  My problem is that I can't remove the date selection.  For instance, I open a calendar and select 8/15/2006.  Then I click the reset button.  I open the calendar back up and the date 8/15/2006 is still selected.  What's the code to remove this?  I'd like everything to go back to how it was in the very beginning ... clearing this selected date is my last step.

      Thanks.

      ----
      Donnie La Curan (Slapyo)
      don_lacuran@...
      http://www.veteransresources.org

      Express yourself instantly with Windows Live Messenger! Windows Live Messenger!

      Express yourself instantly with Windows Live Messenger! Windows Live Messenger!

      Be one of the first to try Windows Live Mail. Windows Live Mail.

      With MSN Spaces email straight to your blog. Upload jokes, photos and more. It's free! It's free!