Re: Enter Key with Auto Complete

  • jennykhan
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2006
      Hi Jim,

      Sorry, I don't quite follow. Is this causing an infinite loop for you?
      I don't see where you are calling submit() on the form. If you
      continue to have this problem, can you paste the entire HTML into a
      message (or even better, send us a link), and be sure to mention what
      browser and OS you're on.

      Thanks!
      jenny

      var myHandler = function(type, args, me) {
      var oAutoComp = args[0]; // the autocomplete instance
      var elListItem = args[1]; // the result list item element
      var keyData = args[2][0]; // result data [0]
      var moredata = args[2][2]; // result data [1]

      document.getElementById("DivName").value = moredata; // Set data into
      employeeID form field

      myForm.submit();
      }

      oAutoComp.itemSelectEvent.subscribe(myHandler);