Re: [ydn-javascript] implementing ajax within the same php page

  • Awodi H
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2006
      oops, forgot to include the ajax js part. We upload later thanks tony.

      On 8/1/06, Tony Bibbs <tony@... > wrote:

      Awodi H wrote:
      > Thanks all for fast comments...this group is really responsive. Here is
      > the code I am trying to use to implement ajax so that users it opens a
      > new page:

      I have no idea what you mean by that. Best as I can tell it looks like
      you are trying to use a JS function called makeRequest to log a user in?
      If so, I'm not seeing that JS function anywhere in the code.

      --Tony

      --
      Awodi Hassan

      Digital Quest Ltd