Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: how to remove checkmark

  • Todd Kloots
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1 11:44 AM
      Sandy -

      I'm not sure that I understand your problem. Do you
      mean to say that setting the "checked" configuration
      property to "false" causes the checkmarks to move to
      the right rather than disappear? Or are you simply
      saying that your checkmarks always appear to the right
      of the items in your context menu? I wasn't able to
      reproduce either issue.

      Are you experiencing this problem on all of the
      browsers that you are testing on? Or just some?
      Lastly, can you please submit a link to a code sample
      so that I can take a look?

      Thannks,
      Todd