RTE and Bold, Italic, ... on IE7

  • alephnull@hcoop.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2008
      If I click the bold, italic, underline or italic button, the cursor
      moves to the beginning of the line, unselecting the selection (if
      present) and not changing the text style either.

      If I select text and then apply each style to it one after the other, it
      works.

      This seems to occur only on IE. FF2/3 and Opera are fine.
      --
      Alok

      Where there are visible vapors, having their prevenance in ignited
      carbonaceous materials, there is conflagration.