Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: Uploader on Mac

  • Bill Berzinskas
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2008
      I did manage to get this going..   I was piping the upload request thru my Cold Fusion's Fusebox Framework..  Apparently, It didnt' like that..  I changed it to have a single upload file outside of the framework and it's been golden..  strange..  I wonder what would be different in my frameworks response despite the outputs looking the same..   I mean, it's just taking the file, and passing back a text string w/ the path to the file

      Allen Rabinovich wrote:

      Hi Bill,

      It seems that you disabled the Logger control, which would report if
      there are errors associated with the upload. Can you reenable it and
      give us more details on what the error is?

      Thanks,
      Allen